May – September Time Trial Route
- Start – Eric Road and run towards the Shell garage and turn left into Stubbington Lane. Follow road for over a mile down to Lee seafront.
- Turn left at the war memorial into Richmond Road. Follow this road to the end and at the t-junction turn left into Milvil Road.
- Run for about 40 metres before you take a right into Court Road. Across Manor Way, head to main road and turn left on to Broom Way.
- BP petrol station on your left and shortly after this is the half way point!
- Follow Broom Way for about a mile to the big roundabout, turn left into Gosport Road, towards Stubbington village which is about the 3 mile marker.
- Stay on this road, past Crofton School and Eric Road is the 4th left, sprint up to the top end of the road to post your time
October – March Time Trial Route
We meet at the Holly Hill leisure centre car park, which can get quite full so if there are no spaces please use the Holly Hill Woodland car park across the road. The 3.35ml route starts on the tarmac path at the back of the carpark and follows this to the right and on around the perimeter of the open ground until it meets Montefiore Drive, where you start a loop. You go left up Montefiore until you meet the A27 turning right on the pavement and carry on to the roundabout at Brook Lane where you go right. You bare right at the next roundabout keeping on Brook Lane then take the next right which takes you along to the start of the loop. You carry out the loop up Montefiore Drive once more before returning along the tarmac path to the start/finish point.
Runners will be set off in a single start (after a mandatory safety briefing) at 6.45pm.
A map of the course is posted here.
(The route is well lit but there are a number of safety points which will be briefed on the night at 6.40pm before the start)