Becoming a member of Stubbington Green Runners (SGR) means we will collect certain information about you which will include your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address and telephone number. This information is held in a secure spreadsheet by the Secretary of SGR, and on the England Athletics portal and is only shared with other people in certain circumstances.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We will process your data on the basis of the following legitimate interests:
- The processing of membership forms and payments using the England Athletics Portal
- Sharing data with club coaches and run leaders to administer training sessions including the sharing of next of kin details in the case of an emergency
- Sharing data with club team managers to facilitate event entries
- Providing relevant and necessary information about club activities, membership renewal or social events
- Registering you with England Athletics if you have specifically requested this.
We will share only what is needed for the above purposes and if we would like to share your information for any other purpose we will ask for your explicit consent.
Handling of Information
The information held will be kept accurate and up to date whenever possible. Any inaccuracies reported by members will be corrected promptly or the entry deleted if requested.
Your information will not be given to any third parties without your express permission.
If a membership renewal is not received within 6 months from the end of the previous membership year then your details will be removed from our database.
The Committee of Stubbington Green Runners. Last Updated: January 2020