2021 RACE ANNOUNCEMENT: Sadly, we have decided that the Stubbington 10k scheduled for Jan 10th 2021 cannot take place as it is impossible to meet the current requirements for events of this nature. We are keeping our options open about potentially having the race later in the year and we will keep this page updated with any further news.
The Stubbington 10K is known for its picturesque landscape, fast course and being one of the biggest and best races of its kind that the south coast has to offer.
The run begins in the heart of Stubbington village, taking you through a loop of country lanes, wide open fields and scenic coastal roads.
The course is flat with a sprinkling of gentle inclines. You can look forward to eight kilometers of closed smooth-surfaced roads and plenty of support along the way. We are proud of being a friendly club and our volunteers look forward to welcoming you to the warmest winter 10K!
£14 (tbc) Affiliated runners
£16 (tbc) Non-Affiliated runners
Race number and timing chip will be available for collection on the weekend of the race. Further information will be provided on the club website.
Final race day information will be here when available (view 2020 information).
Transfers will be accepted up until Sunday 5th January 2020.
Baggage Drop Off
Crofton Community Centre, Stubbington Lane, PO14 2PP
Limited Parking available for runners at Crofton Secondary School; Crofton Anne Dale Junior School and Baycroft School.
Refreshments, information, bag storage, showers, pop-up running shop, children’s fun run all located at race HQ.
Stubbington Green 10k Route and Profile
• Race begins on Titchfield Lane.
• Head towards Titchfield Village and bear left at traffic lights into Bridge Street.
• At mini-roundabout bear left into Coach Hill.
• Take the 3rd left into Posbrook Lane. The drinks station will be sited near Thatchers Copse in Posbrook Lane.
• At the end of Posbrook Lane turn left into Triangle Lane which is now open to 2-way traffic (please take care). Follow the coast road which merges into Cliff Road.
• At the T-junction, turn left into Crofton Lane which merges into Bells Lane and at T-junction turn left into Stubbington Lane. This section of Stubbington Lane will be closed to traffic.
• Finally turn left at the roundabout into Stubbington Village to the finishing funnels where your chip will be collected once you cross the finish line.