The Stubbington 10K is known for its picturesque landscape, fast course and being one of the biggest and best races of its kind that the south coast has to offer.
The run begins in the heart of Stubbington village, taking you through a loop of country lanes, wide open fields and scenic coastal roads.
The course is flat with a sprinkling of gentle inclines. You can look forward to eight kilometers of closed smooth-surfaced roads and plenty of support along the way. We are proud of being a friendly club and our volunteers look forward to welcoming you to the warmest winter 10K!
After a year without a race in 2021 we are back on the 16th January 2022 at 10am.
The 2022 Race is now full but transfers can be made until Wednesday 12th January 2022. If you can’t now run you can transfer your place by logging on your RacesignUp ID and updating all the information with the person taking your place. We have set up an event on Facebook to help facilitate any transfers.
Race number and timing chip will be available for collection on the weekend of the race. Further information will be provided on the club website.
Final race day information can be found at this link (2022 Race Instructions).
Transfers will be accepted up until Wednesday 12th January 2022.
Baggage Drop Off
Crofton Community Centre, Stubbington Lane, PO14 2PP but please only use as a last resort.
Limited Parking available for runners at Crofton Secondary School; Meoncross School and Baycroft School.
Some Refreshments, bag storage, children’s fun run all located at race HQ.
Stubbington Green 10k Route and Profile
• Race begins on Titchfield Road.
• Head towards Titchfield Village and bear left at traffic lights into Bridge Street.
• At mini-roundabout bear left into Coach Hill.
• Take the 3rd left into Posbrook Lane. The drinks station will be sited near Thatchers Copse in Posbrook Lane.
• At the end of Posbrook Lane turn left into Triangle Lane which is now open to 2-way traffic (please take care). Follow the coast road which merges into Cliff Road.
• At the T-junction, turn left into Crofton Lane which merges into Bells Lane and at T-junction turn left into Stubbington Lane. This section of Stubbington Lane will be closed to traffic.
• Finally turn left at the roundabout into Stubbington Village to the finishing line